Mar 15, 2008

Tagged!


I was tagged by CeeKay/Thinkin' of Home for a meme. Here are the rules: share 8 facts about yourself that your readers don’t know about you. Then you tag 8 other bloggers to keep it going. Here goes:


1. I've known CeeKay for 28 years.

2. I was crowned Miss Hiawatha at Hiawatha Camp in 1967 - unfortunately, my only claim to fame!

3. I met President George Bush Sr. in 1989 at the White House - went in the Oval Office. Junior was on the grounds as well with his family - it was Easter.

4. I met my husband when I was 15, got engaged when I was 16, and got married when I was 17 - between my junior and senior year of high school! We will be married 38 years in June. And no, in spite of our success I did not allow my own daughter to do the same!

5. My husband and I led a group of students on a tour of the Soviet Union in 1972, the first year these kinds of visits were allowed - fabulous.

6. I am a beach freak - love anything to do with beach...I cherish my shell collection of many years and many memories.

7. We have vacationed each year at the same place in Florida, the same weeks of the summer, for the last 30 years.

8. Pink is my signature color!

No comments: