I was visiting Libby Murphy at her beautiful blog,Twirl and Taste, this week and found that she has a wonderful giveaway going on. It's a darling 7 piece French Home etched wine set. I must tell you that I have fallen in love with it! Libby posts fabulous recipes every day and fun stories about people you read about in the newspaper and magazines. I especially enjoy reading Libby because she is from the same place I am originally from, near Knoxville Tennessee. Libby talks like my people, she cooks like my people, and she makes me feel like I'm home again when I visit her. Libby's current post includes a wonderful southern recipe for Refrigerator Rolls. I remember my own mother making these. So if you haven't done so yet, check Twirl and Taste out soon - I think you'll love it!
3. Suzanne, Southern Inspiration - What a lovely lady Suzanne is - and she writes a beautiful blog! She's been a source of encouragement to me.
4. Bernideen, Bernideen's Tea Time Blog - Bernideen's blog is filled with the most beautiful tea related things and she is just a wonderful, encouraging lady too.
5. Libby, Twirl and Taste - I've just got to add Libby tothe list because of all the reasons I listed in the beginning of this post!
6. Catherine, Catherine de the Cups - Catherine has a classy, beautifully written blog and she has been so lovely to write me encouraging notes during the paast months that my father has been so ill. Thank you, Sweet Catherine!
7. Ro, A Hint of Home - I can't tell you how many times Ro has written me notes and comments to let me know she is praying for me. What an encouragement! Plus, her blog is just filled with photos of her beautifully decorated home and tutorials for crafts and projects.
2) Present this award to 7 others whose blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged me.
2. On average, I go to bed at about 3:00 AM and sleep about 4 or 5 hours.
3. I sleep with both a fan and an electric blanket on year round.
4. The beach feels like church to me.
6. I despise dishonesty.
7. I actually DO NOT pray that my son and DIL will have quads, even though I may have on occasion hinted that I do. I'm not sure why - just a mean streak I guess. Well, yes, I do know why. It makes my son crazy, especially if I hint the quads might ought to be all girls! Oh, the fun in turning the anxiety around once in a while!
8. I have watched General Hospital since I was coming home from elementary school to watch it on my lunch hour.
9. I did not rest on my beloved deck swing ALL SUMMER LONG - why, why, why???
10.I start getting depressed in August because summer is almost over and I CANNOT enjoy Autumn because the trees will be naked and my garden will be bare soon, and the seemingly endless winter will over take us any minute. I know...I need an attitude adjustment.
Ok, ladies, I spilled my guts. Your turn!