Nov 4, 2008

Thankful Day 5

Joyce, of Brookside Cottage, is hosting 30 Days of Giving Thanks.


Mothers always want what is best for their children, what will make their babes happy. I started praying before I first held my sweet girl and boy in my arms for their future spouses. I prayed they would find a match with whom they would share a lifetime of love, contentment, children, happiness, and Spiritual growth. Both of my babies have found loves with whom I believe with all my heart they will share a lifetime of happiness with - the things I asked God for in my heartfelt prayers. Our son-in-law is a wonderful man of God, father to our grandchildren, husband to our daughter. Our future daughter-in-law is beautiful in every way. She loves our son and makes him a better man. She is kind and giving. She is nurturing and I believe she will be a loving mother. Let's face it, we all think our children are pretty special - that's easy. But I am incredibly thankful that I can rest well in the knowledge that the hearts of my children are held by trustworthy people who love them as much as I do!

No comments: