Dec 15, 2008

Close the Circle, Girls...One of Our Own Needs Prayer

I feel there are many of you kind bloggers in our circle who would want to know about this if you don't already. Sweetie, Sweetie's World, has suffered another unthinkable loss this week. Early Sunday morning her husband suddenly passed away. Sweetie is just one of the loveliest women I know. She is kind and compassionate, always concerned about others, even in the face of her own suffering. November 25 marked the one year anniversary of her daughter's murder. It's been a dreadful year for Sweetie and her family as they have tried to learn how to live without this precious loved one. The murder is still unsolved. So please pray for dear Sweetie as she faces yet another huge loss. She has a large close family, which is wonderful, but of course no one can take the place of her beloved husband.

If you are a Believer in prayer, let's circle around our friend Sweetie and surround her with prayer and love. It's the best way I know how to wrap our collective arms around this dear lady right now and let her know how many people care about her.

8 comments:

Neabear said...

Thank you. I had seen her post and was just stunned and saddened for Sweetie. I could not believe it. I am keeping her in my prayers as you are.

pam said...

Wow, thanks for sharing. I haven't visited her before. I can't imagine---

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

Sweetie is in my thoughts & prayers. I am so sorry.

Hugs,
Maryjane

Alice said...

Just stumbled across your post, but as a believer I will be praying for your dear friend Sweetie. I know God answers prayer and He is still in control. You are a dear friend to reach out this way. Bless you, and may God bless you friend Sweetie.

Justabeachkat said...

How sad. I will certainly say a prayer for her tonight.

Christmas hugs!
Kat

Gone said...

Oh, Kathy...I'm so sad to hear this. I'm sorry to say I haven't been around to visit Sweetie in a while. I'll be adding Sweetie to our prayer list on today's post, Come to Jesus and Pray...and linking your post to it, too!

~Blessings,
Jan

A Hint of Home said...

Thanks for the info. I just prayed for her. My heart goes out to her and her family.


I have a Christmas Spirit award for you. Stop by and pick it up.
Merry Christmas!

Just A Girl said...

Hi Kathy,
How sad and especially so close to Christmas. I will keep her in my prayers.

xo Cori