Dec 14, 2009

Over The Top



Heidi, Heart and Home, has chosen me to receive a fun "Over The Top" award for my blog, as long as I pass this on to five blogs and answer the following questions with one word. Sweet Heidi is totally gorgeous and has the most beautiful blog.  If you have never been to Heart and Home, it should be your next stop!  Thank you, Heidi - you're so sweet!

Can I answer these questions with ONE word?  We'll see...
Where is your cell phone? charging

Your hair? decent

Your mother? strong

Your father? amazing

Your favorite food? sugar

Drink? water

Dream/goal? Italy

What room are you in? kitchen

Your hobby? painting

Your fear? loss

Where do you want to be in 6 years? beach

Where were you last night? shopping

Something that you aren't? warm

Muffins? blueberry

Wish list item? beach

Where did you grow up? Smokies

Last thing you did? grandbabies

What are you wearing? nightie

Your tv? big

Pets? Noah

Friends? loyal

Your life? happy

Your mood? content

Missing someone? Linda

Vehicle? new

Something you're not wearing? shoes

Your favorite store? Kohl's

Favorite color? pink

When was the last time you laughed? tonight

When was the last time you cried? weeks

Your best friend? Jeri

One place that I go to over and over? church

Facebook? never

Favorite place to eat? Antonio's

I'm passing the Over The Top award on to:  Anyone who would like to take it!  There are so many over the top great bloggers that I can't chose 5!

2 comments:

A Hint of Home said...

Hi Kathy,
It's nice to know a few more things about you.
I hear it's cold up there! Try to stay warm and cozy.
I hope your Dad is doing better.
Merry Christmas!

Heather said...

how fun! great job answering with only one word per question!