Jun 18, 2008

M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E!

We're off to Disney World in Orlando Florida! My husband and I have taken our kids there almost every summer since they were babies. Now we look forward to a family trip with our daughter, son-in-law, our two granddaughters - 4 years old and 10 months old, and our son and his fiance. We say every year that it could be the last year we all go together, but so far we've all been able to be together for at least part of every summer vacation. Next year our son and future daughter-in-law will be on their honeymoon so we will have to beach without them. I doubt they will miss us as much as we will miss them!

As for this trip, we will be visiting Disney World for three days, then we're off to the beach for two weeks. If any of you have leaned anything at all about me, you know the beach is my favorite place in the world to be! I have scheduled some posts for automatic delivery to my blog so I hope you will keep stopping by Mimi's Garden while I am sitting in the sun admiring one of God's most amazing and beautiful creations - the sea.

No comments: