8 things I'm looking forward to:
1. spending the next two weeks on a Florida beach!
2. my son's wedding in June
3. going to Florida again with my husband in July
4. planting flowers in my gardens
5. hosting our next couple's Bible study at our house in May
6. having much of my family in town for the wedding
7. spending time with my brother in Florida
8. eating lots of fresh seafood over the next two weeks!
8 things I did yesterday:
2. worked out at the gym
3. put my Easter decorations away
4. put out my sea shell summer decorations
5. cleaned my guest room
6. shopped at Target for a travel alarm and luggage tags
7. packed for my trip
8. watched three straight hours of Andy Griffith with my husband!
8 things I wish I could do:
1. live on the beach
2. take better care of my parents
3. find my son-in-law a perfect new job - he's a victim of the financial crisis in our country
4. live in Mayberry!
5. lose 25 pounds before the wedding on June 20 - sure...like that's gonna happen!
6. REALLY clean our basement
7. make a mosaic table with shells and sea glass
8. paint every day
8 shows I enjoy:
1. American Idol
2. Andy Griffith re-runs!
3. Everybody Loves Raymond
4. Barefoot Contessa, Food Network
5. Shepherd Smith, Fox News
8 people I tag:
1. CeeKay, Thinkin' of Home
2. Pam, Gray Like Snuffie
3. G, Doves Today
4. Sandi, My Yellow Door
5. Mimi, Our Family Attic
6. Deanna, Timeless Things
7. Debra, Portrait of My Heart
8. Saleslady 371, Kitchen Favorites Through The Years