Apr 16, 2008

Desperate For Sun and Sea!

30 Days 30 Photos - Day 16

Wordless Wednesday...
Obviously, Wordless Wednesday is supposed to be a picture which needs no words in order to express itself. This pic fits that category - as you can see, the view is gorgeous. However, I am adding a few words because the picture alone can't possibly adequately describe how badly I need a little sun and sea! It is my fondest desire to be in that picture right now, in my spot on the beach - the very same spot I have occupied for thirty years every summer! I'm counting the days - no, the hours! I actually use this picture as my screen saver...ok, now I just sound pitiful.

5 comments:

cd&m said...

Just stopped by to say Hi as I'm now taking part in Karin's 30 day 30 photograph challenge.

Needled Mom said...

I'll bet you can almost feel the sand between your toes.

Miss Sandy said...

I am right there with you! I too am feeling sea sick, mot in the true sense of the word but as in longing for the seaside! My post today includes a fantasy tea beside the sea! Wow, thirty years with your very own spot on the beach, I envy that!

~Becca~Bluebird Rose said...

It looks like a wonderful place to be. I haven't been to the beach in years......
So relaxing.......

:)

Technonana said...

Oh, my friend, I am right there with you!!! Soooo ready for the warm sunshine!! Counting the weeks now until we go to the beach!!