Oct 20, 2008

A Really Nice Award From A Really Nice Lady!

Just a quick hello today to thank one of the sweetest ladies in Blog Land for this award. Kathy, of Shocking Pink Thread wrote a lovely note about me and my blog on Friday. She included several other ladies in her post which she considered friends, all met through blogging, with the exception of her own dear sister. Kathy then awarded this Blogging Friends Gold Card to each of us.

Are you not continually amazed at the wonderfully nice, loving people you meet blogging? Thank you, Kathy, for your very kind and generous comments in your post about me and my blog! You made my week! If you have never been to Kathy's wonderful blog, it's a must!

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love your blog. I did visit Kathy's blog and you are right, it's great!

I was so caught up in the story about the buckets, then one of my favorite songs by Eva Cassidy came on. How wonderful. Thanks for that!

Stephanie

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

Congratulations one your award Kathy dear! Have a wonderful week!

Hugs,
Maryjane

Tammy said...

Congratulations on your award, Kathy!
And yes, I'm constantly amazed at the wonderful people I meet through blogging!
Blessings,
~Tammy

Technonana said...

Making great friends like you makes life a blessing!!!

Kathy said...

Oh, Kathy, it is so easy for me to say nice things about you! Thank you for your kind thoughts too. A mutual Kathy Admiration Society! Have a wonderful day! ~Kathy

Technonana said...

Hey Kathy... you've been tagged.. and fitting tag for this time of year!!

Rechelle ~Walnuthaven Cottage~ said...

CONGRATS!!!

Pink Slippers said...

Congratulation!!!!!