Aug 17, 2008

MEMO

A friend recently sent this to me in the form of an e-mail. I thought it was kind of cute and a little thought provoking too! Have a restful Sunday everyone.

MEMO

TO: YOU
FROM: GOD
DATE: ANY DAY

SUBJECT: LIFE

This is God. I will be handling all of your problems for you today. I DO NOT need your help. So you can relax and have a nice day.

And remember, if life happens to present you with something you cannot handle, DO NOT attempt to resolve it yourself. Kindly place it into the SFGTD (Something For God To Do) box.
I can and will take care of it, but in my time, not yours. Once the matter is placed in the box, do not worry about it and please DO NOT attempt to take it back! Instead, try spending time thinking about all the good things in your life!

Love you lots,
God

3 comments:

GranthamLynn said...

Isn't that just a wonderful little Blessing. I received the same little item in a greeting card. I almost considered posting it one day. Maybe I should.
Thanks for sharing and reminding me of it.
I noticed you have a "cute" blog layout too. Aren't they pretty!

Sweetie said...

Thank you so much for sharing. I really needed this reminder. Also, your Pink Saturday compact is gorgeous.
Sweetie

Technonana said...

If only we would stop taking it back... this reminds me of the little girl whose dolly needed mending and she took her to her mother, but couldn't bear to leave her in her mother's care to be mended, her mother told her "child, I can't fix it if you don't leave it with me." I wonder how often Our Father says the same to us.