Aug 24, 2008

Tagged

CeeKay from Thinkin' of Home has tagged me to list five songs I'm embarrassed I like. Ok, my friend, you asked for it!

1. Brick House - The Commadores

2. Beat It - Michael Jackson

4. Stayin' Alive - Bee Gees

5. Wake Me Up Before You Go Go - Wham

5. Musicology - Prince

...and, C, you thought you knew me after 28 years!

I'm tagging:
Kathy@ Shocking Pink Thread
Julie@ The Princess Diaries
Sweetie@ Sweetie's World
Maryjane@ The Beehive Cottage
Susan@ Sweet Pea Sue's Cottage

3 comments:

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

Ok, so you have a wild side! At least your hubby isn't afraid of the songs!!! I will have to go on Rhapsody and see what some of them are...course, I do know Beat it!

Happy@Home said...

Thanks for stopping by.

Brick House - that's a good one too. I could have used that on my list.

You have a beautiful blog. I'm going to come back for another visit. Have to go to bed now as it is almost 12:30 and I have been blogging for far too long tonight.

Nice to meet you,
Kim

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

Catchy tunes!