Feb 6, 2009

10 Things I Love!

I was visiting Gingerbread Crumbs and Company today and found Cori's fun post about 10 things she loves that begin with the letter "M". She asked anyone who would like to play the game to let her know so she could assign them a letter to make their own list. I thought this sounded like fun so I asked her to assign me a letter. This evening Cori assigned me the Letter "H". So if you'd like to do it too, comment on my "H" post and ask for a letter!

10 "H" Things I Love...

Him, as in God...
him, as in my husband...
home...honesty...
handiness...hydrangea...
hot weather...holidays...hot dogs...
"Have I Told You Lately That I Love You"-Rod Stewart

10 comments:

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

That is neat Kathy. I like the Hims....

Karen at Nittany Inspirations said...

Hi Kathy. Assign me a letter so I can list 10 things I love. Blessings

A Hint of Home said...

So good to sit and list things we like or are grateful for. Takes our minds off the negative, doesn't it? Thanks for the reminder.

pam said...

Wonderful. I love hydrangeas...now if I can just get my Niko Blue one to be blue again...can't seem to give it enough stuff to bring out that gorgeous color.

Just A Girl said...

Wow! You didn't even have to think about that...I must have picked a great letter for you and I love all you H's too!
Wasn't that fun?
Have a wonderful day Kathy!

xo Cori

Heather said...

cute list! was not expecting the rod stewart song at the end, lol!

Rechelle ~Walnuthaven Cottage~ said...

yay Kathy. You love some of the many things I love too. Nice to see we have some things in common :0)

Danette said...

Kathy~
I want to play. Give me a letter!!:)
Have I Told You Lately is "our song" for Scott & me. He even calls me during the day and holds the phone to the radio if it's playing.
~Danette

Judith said...

Hi Kathy - I would love a 'letter' but please not X lol Judith

~CC Catherine said...

You're too funny...Rod Stewart... ;) Well, I love George Clooney, so, Rod's okay! Hey Mimi, stop by my Show & Tell today...I have a great one you'll love! Also, got a window shopping spree for ya, and a GIVEAWAY challenge...I want you to go for it! ;) ~CC Catherine... I LOVE the priority of who you love! ;)