Feb 18, 2009

Happy Birthday, CeeKay!!

Today is CeeKay's birthday! Most of you already know and love C, but if you haven't been to visit her blog, Thinkin' of Home, you simply must! It's filled with decorating ideas, antiques, collectibles, and beautifully imaginative tablescapes. In fact, I'd say my friend is the Queen of Tablescapes! CeeKay and I have been friends for almost 30 years. We've been through both sad and wonderful together - the glue that makes friendship last a lifetime.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY FRIEND!
May this year be filled with adventure, love, and laughter.



You've received your real birthday gift in the mail by now, but here's another little gift - Mimi's Friendship Award and a happy birthday graphic to wear on your sidebar!

7 comments:

Pink Slippers said...

She's great.
Wishing her a wonderful birthday!
Wendy

Judith said...

Happy Birthday to CeeKay and I hope you, too, have a wonderful day. Judith

Heather said...

I second that statement above, CeeKay is great! Her blog is so much fun. I can't wait to see her birthday trip pictures when she returns!

D Wright said...

I enjoyed reading your blog! Happy birthday to CeeKay! Your blog is full of wonderful, happy pictures! I noticed that you like the same books as I do. I really enjoyed Road to Roadanthe and liked the movie too. I like all of Jan Karon's books and enjoy her website at www.mitfordbooks.com. You might like it too. Thanks for sharing all of your favoite book titles. I am always looking for new ideas!

Anonymous said...

Friendship is a wonderful gift! Happy Birthday to CeeKay and may you be blessed for yourkindness to her!

Cami @ Creating Myself said...

Thansk for the heads up...I'll go wish her a happy birthday.

Danette said...

A Very Happy Birhtday to CeeKay. I will visit her blog right away.
Thanks!
Danette