Feb 11, 2009

The Most Dangerous Cake Recipe In The World, Plus A Kiss Or Two

Why is it the most dangerous cake recipe in the world? Because we are only five minutes away from yummy chocolate cake at any time of the day or night! Yikes!

FIVE MINUTE CHOCOLATE MUG CAKE

4 tablespoons flour
4 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons cocoa
1 egg
3 tablespoons milk
3 tablespoons oil
3 tablespoons chocolate chips (optional)
A small splash of vanilla extract
1 large microwave safe coffee mug

Add dry ingredients to mug, and mix well. Add the egg and mix thoroughly.Pour in the milk and oil and mix well. Add the chocolate chips (if using) and vanilla extract, and mix again.

Put your mug in the microwave and cook for 3 minutes at 1000 watts.
The cake will rise over the top of the mug, but don't be alarmed!
Allow to cool a little, and tip out onto a plate if desired.
EAT! (this can serve 2 if you want to feel slightly more virtuous)



****************************************************

Romance Week Post #4: Great Classic Kisses On The Big Screen




Source: You Tube

9 comments:

pam said...

my girls love to make that cake...haven't tried it yet....trying to be good...but I think there might be some Oreo Brownies happening around here this weekend.

Susan @ The Good Life! said...

Oh that is very bad....I'll have to try it when all of the kids are at school! ;D

Heather said...

ooh wow. that cake looks so dangerous yet scrumptious! lol

Bonnie said...

Hi Kathy, This is a great recipe and I wanted to know if you minded if I put it on a special blog I am making for my grandkids as a surprise for Valentine's Day? I know they would love this and they can even do it themselves! One of my grandsons, Spencer, has to have everything made from scratch so he has never had a regular chocolate cake without mommy having to go to a lot of work. I know he would be thrilled. He is allergic to peanuts and soy and will be 10 in May..Of course I will link back to your blog. Thanks in advance, if it is OK. Bonnie

Maggie R said...

Hi Mimi,
Thanks for that cake in a mug recipe....
It will be just perfect for the 2 of us... well maybe I will make 2!! VBG
oxxo
((((hugs))))
Maggie

Blondie's Journal said...

Kathy,

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for the recipe. Although I know it will totally ruin my diet, I have to try it. It looks so yummy!!! :-)

Thanks for sharing, you little stinker!!!

xoxo
Jane

Simply Debbie said...

DEAR KATHY,
I SAW THAT RECIPE AND GAVE IT TO MY COUSIN...SHE MADE THIS AND LOVED IT AND WAS GOING TO USE IT IN HER FIRST GRADE CLASS ROOM
BLESSINGS
debbie

Technonana said...

Hmm I see that most of these clips are Cary Grant and Jimmy Stewart!!!
They certainly seemed to have a way with women!!!
Love the recipe!!!

Danette said...

What a GREAT recipe ~ my family will love it!:)
And just in time for Valentine's Day.
Thanks!