Feb 7, 2009

Romance Week Post #1 - "The Man I Love"

I'm dating myself for sure in this post, but I remember Cary Grant - was he a gorgeous man or what? ! Oh, the romance of Cary and Ingrid Bergman in "Notorious", 1946! I wasn't born until 1952 but Cary Grant was still a huge movie star when I was a girl. The song, "The Man I Love" was so beautifully sung by Peggy Lee - once again dating myself. Love Peggy Lee.

Enjoy the clip and the first post for my Romance Week!

I hope all of you enjoy a week filled with romantic moments!

Video courtesy of -You Tube

7 comments:

Blondie's Journal said...

Great post! Romance week~lovely idea. Don't know if I could cut it...my life can be pretty mundane!

Love Cary Grant, after he grayed a little! :-)

xoxo
Jane

pam said...

Wonderful. My family thinks I'm so funny. In my life I'm not real big on romantic things but I love sappy chick flick movies and especially the older ones.

Kathy said...

Romance Week! I love the idea! Cary Grant was so handsome. Hard to imagine too many of today's stars being quite so suave...I hope you find romance each day this week and every day after that! ~Kathy

Technonana said...

He was one beautiful man for sure!!
Thanks for the memories!!

Danette said...

I wasn't born until 1964 & Carey Grant is STILL my favorite!!!

Justabeachkat said...

Be still my heart! I always loved any movie he was in.

Hugs!
Kat

~CC Catherine said...

Kathy, I'm also a big Cary Grant fan! ;) This was so cute! ~CC Catherine