Sep 16, 2008

Facts, Weird and All

I've been tagged by a sweet blog friend, Cori, from Gingerbread Crumbs and Company. Cori was so nice to send me this award as well. Thanks, Cori! I love it!


Here are the rules for the tag:

1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.

2: Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.

3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

1. I got married between my junior and senior year of high school!

2. When my husband and I went to a hotel on our wedding night we had to show my birth certificate and our marriage licence before they would register us for a room!

3. When I was a teenager I modeled clothing for customers and shows at department stores.

4. I could live on watermelon alone!

5. I really, really, I mean really dislike winter!

6. I went through the entire year when I was 49, thinking I was 50! Bummer, because then I really turned 50!
7. I have an uncanny ability to predict boy or girl by mid pregnancy.


Now for tagging 7 bloggers:

Maryjane, Pam, Anni, Jean, Janmary, Ann, Donna you're it! If you chose to do the tag, please copy and take the award also, because I love your blog!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the award and tag.

I am more than a bit behind with tags, so may not get around to doing this one, but thanks for thinking of me :)

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

We KNOW you hate winter...that could so be alleviated if you just move to Arizona!

A Hint of Home said...

I knew you were young when you got married--but not that young. I was 18, same as CeeKay. Wow, we were still teeny bobbers.
Thanks so much for the award. That was very sweet of you.
I did the tag thing on my blog.
Hope you're having a good week.

pam said...

That is so sweet, thank you! I'm having trouble keeping up with several things right now--but I love the idea of the 7 facts, weird and all.

Little GrumpyAngel said...

Wow, this is a great tag becasue it allows your blog visitors to know more about you. I think it's amazing that you met your prince really young and you have been married to him 38(?) years as your side bar indicated. He must truly be Mr. Right.

Sweetie said...

Hi Kathy - I was only 17 when we got married and people thought that it wouldn't last - well here we are. I'm with you. I really, really hate winter. January and February are the most depressing. The seven facts about you are neat and let me get to know you better.
Sweetie

Just A Girl said...

HI Kathy,
Ooh I like the fact that you had to show your birth certificate and your marriage certificate. Now why don't they do that anymore?
Thanks for playing!
:) Cori