Sep 14, 2008

Quirky Me!

Beautiful ARTE Y PICO Award

My friend Sweetie, of Sweetie's World, who really is the sweetest lady in the world, sent me this great award. Thank you Sweetie! Sweetie also tagged me with this fun tag:

Six quirky things about myself:

1. I am super claustrophobic.

2. I have been to Disney World almost every summer since the year it opened in 1971.

3. The only thing I ever dream about is the beach.

4. I sleep 3 or 4 hours a night.

5. I drink about a gallon of water every day!

6. I would never wear shoes again if it were possible!

The rules say that I should tag 6 bloggers:

CeeKay, Alex, Ro, Shelia, Julie, Katherine - YOU'RE IT! If you chose to do this, copy the award for yourself too!

3 comments:

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

Thank you for the award. I will work on my quirky things tomorrow. Do I have 6 quirky things...or is that 66?

pam said...

I want a nap just thinking about so little sleep.

Sweetie said...

Thank you for accepting the ARTE Y PICO Award. As I am sitting here (in my bare feet), I am thinking that I also have some of your quirks. I am very claustrophic - had to have an open MRI and that was bad. Also, I drink water by the quart. It is up in the 80s today. I took my morning walk right after church. Have a great day!
Sweetie