Sep 2, 2008

Summer Sea Shell Table

Susan at Between Naps on the Porch has arranged a fun blog-a-thon to show off tablescapes. I didn't have anything I really wanted to "show off" but I thought it would be fun to start the first Tuesday. So, here's my first Tablescape Tuesday.
This was a very casual, simple table for dinner with good friends. You can't really see them in the picture but there were also tiny sea shells scattered loosely on the table top.


I have a full set of sea shell serving pieces. Loves it!

5 comments:

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

I love those seashell dishes. They are truly all YOU...and I know you love setting a pretty table.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy,

Beautiful seashells!!! I love the different settings.

Karla Cook @ Roads to Everywhere said...

How pretty! Such a summery setting!

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Great summer themed table!!!!

Big TX Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

Tootie said...

I think your table was beautiful! I especially love seashell dishes. :-) Seashells are very special to me and are probably the reason I live on Sanibel Island.